Hi dude, welcome to this article. This article is about recovering deleted files from Android phones or tablets. I guess you are reading this article is for some reason, like me posted this article for some reason.
My reason is that about 1 month ago, I deleted my photos and videos by mistake, and about 1 week ago, I was unlucky again, lost all my text messages when restore the factory settings. After blamed and scolded myself for those stupid things, I finally restored the deleted files back with an Android data recovery program, and then I wrote this guide to help other guys to restore deleted files on Android devices.
The Android data recovery software I used is very easy-to-use and powerful, it supports:
How to recover deleted files on Android?
Download the Android data recovery software, install and launch it on your PC. Then connect your Android device to PC via USB cable (Suggest connecting only one device at a time).
Step 2: Enable USB debugging
If your device can be detected by the program, pls directly skip to the next step. If not, the following windows will show (depends on your Android system’s version number) and you need to enable USB debugging on your device.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging'.
Step 3: Analyze and scan your Android device for deleted files.
After identified your device, you will get the windows below:
1) Click "Start" to analyze your device.
2) After analyzing your device, you will get an application - Superuser Request on your device screen, click "Allow" to allow the program scanning your Android device deeper. Then click "Start" on the program's window to scan your device for lost or deleted files.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted files on Android.
After finishing the scan, you can see all the lost or deleted files, like photos, contacts, text messages, etc. are in the scan result. Preview them and check the files you want to recover and then click “Recover” to restore and save them on your PC.
About the contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; about the text messages, you save them in CSV or HTML format.
Leave a comment: